The AR-M317 delivers everything your business needs to get ahead, offering 31-ppm copy and print speeds, convenient networking, and integrated multifunction capabilities. These new workgroup MFPs are ideal for busy departments and workgroups. Standard features include a 100-sheet reversing document feeder, duplexing, 1,200-dpi (enhanced) laser output, and a large 8.1" touch screen LCD display that makes operation easy and intuitive.
· Powerful Productivity
· Quick 31-ppm copy output
· Standard 100-sheet Reversing Automatic Document Feeder
· Large 8.1" touch-screen LCD display for easy operation
· ID Card Shot feature conveniently copies both sides of an ID card onto a single sheet of paper.
· Standard 1,100-sheet paper capacity expandable to 2,100 sheets to handle busy workgroups
· USB-2.0 and IEEE 1284 b-directional parallel interfaces
· Administration Utility Suite provides easy-to-use tools and software for simplified installation, monitoring and operation.
· High-Quality Out-of-the-Box PC Printing
· 1200 x 600 dpi (enhanced) resolution for professional-quality output
· Host-based print controller utilizing JBIG compression to reduce job file size
· Time-saving features such as N-up printing, fit-to-page, auto-duplexing and sorting
· Convenient PCL6 Network Printing Option
· PCL6 Print Controller option with standard imbedded networking for enhanced performance and functionality
· Carbon copy print mode, cover pages, proof printing and optional form/font downloads save time and outsourcing costs.
· Auditing and job retention features allow print tracking for greater cost accounting.
· Integrated Network Scanning
· Versatile features include Scan to E-mail, Scan to Desktop, Scan to FTP, and Scan to URL.
· Scanned documents saved to PDF and TIFF for optimum compatibility
· Scan destinations can be selected manually through QWERTY keyboard on touch screen or even more efficiently via up to 200 one-touch destinations which can be entered and stored.
· Built-in LDAP (Lightweight Directory Access Protocol) enables fast searching of your mail server’s global address book for e-mail destinations.
· For added security, user-level authentication provides ability to restrict network scan access to authorized users.
· Super G3 Fax Functionality
· The optional Super G3 Fax Module expands unit into a powerful workgroup fax.
· Up to Ledger-size reception handles virtually every type of fax requirement.
· Broadcasts to up to 200 destinations, stores up to 500 auto-dial numbers
· LAN fax function lets users transmit documents right from their desktop for added ease and productivity (requires PCL6 controller option).
· Leading-Edge Security Features
· Several levels of network and data security to ensure only authorized users can access sensitive information
· Confidential Print requires PIN code to print queued document, safeguarding against unauthorized viewing.
· User Authentication protects network against unauthorized e-mail communication.
· IP/MAC Address Filtering restricts network access to the unit.
· Data Security Kit protects data with encryption and erases memory by overwriting the encrypted document data.
Month to Month or Short Term Rentals Available
Rentals Include Service, Parts And Toner